Compact Computer Desk Cart(Graphite Color)


Product Review

The Desk Cart is everything I was hoping for. It's compact, mobile, and sturdy. The black and chrome design give it a stylish appear. The leading shelf could be put on any side. Since I've a laptop I put it on the proper using the speakers on best and that gives me room to use the mouse underneath it. I use the slide out shelf to keep paper/pen handy and as a desk when I have to take notes. The bottom shelf is applied for my huge fax/printer/copier. The assembly was comparatively quick. My 7-year old daughter helped me assemble it and we did not require my husband's support or his power tools. I checked out lots of web sites and shops and this was a actually good acquire for (Read More…)



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.