Click for more detail

I had been looking for a decent desk (not too high-priced; not too low-priced)and this fit the bill (and was even less highly-priced than I expected!) It was fairly quick to put together (despite the fact that it was missing one screw for the drawer). It is actually also rather stable and huge enough to residence my PC tower (which is often a couple of years old and fairly wide) and still allow room for my feet. What I truly like will be the shelf above - this was one of the reasons I purchased the desk. While my monitor obscures a portion of it, there is certainly sufficient space on the shelf for my stapler, files, and so on. Significantly far better than my prior desk (which was larger, but not as stable and made with less expensive supplies). This desk really looks very good out in my living region.

(More detail...)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.