Product Review

I absolutely really like the desk. Nice workspace; it looks precisely as it truly is shown, but there were a couple of points that I did not like. I choose/had to put one of the cabinet's side together with vinyl cement for a tighter, snug fit otherwise the drawers alignment was off. Both sides of the cabinet and its drawers come apart easily so I advocate putting them together with superglue or vinyl cement which I occur to like much better. Also, the storage space genuinely doesn't lock. It locks, but one could easily pull open the best drawer unlocking the rest of the drawers. If security is what you're mostly wanting/needing with this desk then I wouldn't suggest it. I personally won't be keeping anything that critical inside the desk. Overall I enjoy the desk. It looks excellent and is very useful for a student such as myself. (More...)

Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.