Product Review

Arrived in 2 days. Setting up is a bit tough and I took around two hrs (and I'm no novice). I bet this could be hard for an individual who has never installed any furniture (you need screwdriver along with a hammer and have to be strong to truly put the screws in). The keyboard pull out works perfectly in case you install it properly. For the cost nonetheless, it is an awesome item. I saw a plain table (with only two drawers) being sold at ikea for $75 as a laptop or computer table although it didnt have a keyboard stand even. Compared to that this is definitely far better for less expensive. My only complain with this and also the reason I gave this a four-star was that the edges are quite sharp. I've hurt myself a couple of times when I placed my laptop on the elevated portion. Other than that, it perfectly fits my enormous tower PC and monitor well. The color shown inside the photo is incorrect and (Read More…)



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.