Product Review

This desk took me a various hours to put together. There were no pieces missing which is often a very good factor. Every little thing was properly marked plus the packaging was fairly good at the same time. While there was some shifting of many of the components during shipping, none were scratched or damaged. There had been some complications with the glass tops becoming equally level where they butt up to each other, so I had to utilize some rubber washers to raise the lower pieces as much as match the higher 1. This was not a major concern because I had an assortment of washers, however it could be good if they included some rubber washers for this purpose as I did note a different individual with the similar issue here on Amazon just before I bought my desk. Now that the desk is complete I will say that other than the keyboard drawer not being wide enough to fit a regular keyboard as well as a mouse pad I enjoy it. I just put the mouse pad on top of the desk. It really is a solid desk, the keyboard drawer slides properly along with the light green tint towards the glass does not show dust! If it were not for the "undersized" keyboard and flush problems using the leading I would have given this desk a 5 star rating. It truly is an incredible looking desk that I consider an fantastic value and (More...)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.