Product Review

Immediately after reading the reviews, I decided to purchase this item. I created the buy on Feb two, 2011 and on February 9th I known as Cymax to inquire about my order for the reason that I had not received an email notifying me about the shipment. I was informed that the order had shipped on February four, 2011 and the CSR, Alex Williams, apologized for not sending an email. I received my item on February 10, 2011 by way of Fed Ex. It was quite properly packaged. My desk had nothing missing, broken, or scratched. I was able to put this desk together myself (female 5'1") in about 1 hour and 15 minutes. It is darker than the imaged displayed on the web site (I more than looked that the color is noted as cherry)but it all worked out properly for me. I feel that for a desk made out of engineered wood (resembles cork wood), it truly is beautifully produced and much less costly compared to other desks in the exact same top quality category (engineered wood). It was modest enough to fit in my tight corner but spacious enough for me to fit a telephone, monitor, massive size tower, printer, modem, and (More...)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.